These paleo pancakes are just so damn delicious you will probably be wanting them every weekend. They are easy to cook up and won’t be taking up too much time in the morning.
I love having these pancakes with some fresh berries and a little bit of honey. If you want to go one step further, then some paleo friendly coconut custard drizzled over the pancakes with some fruit is amazing and well worth trying out.
These do make for one of the best paleo friendly breakfasts. These pancakes are also a pretty healthy recipe that the kids will love if you’re looking for a breakfast that both yourself and the kids can enjoy.
If you want to see how to do these paleo pancakes visually, then check out the video below! It is very easy to follow and takes you through everything you need to know to whip this recipe up.
Paleo Pancakes Recipe
- 3 bananas
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon, ground
- In a bowl or food processor, mash the banana.
- Mix in the eggs, coconut flour, and the cinnamon.
- The mixture should now be smooth and relatively thick. If it is too thick, then just add a little bit of water. If it is too thin, then add some more coconut flour.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Pour the mix into the pan in batches, gently shake the pan to encourage the mix to spread.
- Once the mixture is starting to firm around the edges, flip the pancake, and cook until finished.
- Repeat steps 5-6 until you use up the rest of the mixture.
- Serve & Enjoy
- If you find the pancakes are burning too fast, then turn down the heat on the pan. They should be a golden brown, and if they are any darker, then you probably have the heat up too high.
- This paleo pancakes recipe is best made fresh and not ahead of time. It is because the bananas in the mix are likely to brown and make your mix look horrible.
- If you don’t like cinnamon, then feel free to remove it from the recipe. You can also add other spices such as nutmeg, mixed spice, and others to spice the mix up a little.
- If you’re curious about honey on the paleo diet, then be sure check out our guide on it. It will take you through everything you need to know and any pitfalls that you should be aware of.
Curious about the nutritional information on this delicious breakfast recipe, then you can find it all below. This information is estimated but should be correct enough to be able to determine if this is within your dietary requirements. It doesn’t take into account any extras that you may have with it such as honey or fruit so keep that in mind if you’re trying to be careful with what you’re eating.
If you’re looking for another healthy breakfast, one of my favorites is the paleo friendly crunchy granola. It is a crunchy tasty nut mix that is easy to make ahead of time and is great for one the go.
If you have cooked this paleo pancakes recipe and have your own variations that you would love to share then be sure to drop a comment below.